Extreme Shade Sails
Easily cover your Patio, Pool or Car
- 90% UV block
- 10 year warranty
- Fabric Thickness 290 gsm
- Pre-attached Delta rings
- Commercial grade fabric
- Reinforced webbing
Shade Sail Accessories
Purpose designed for your Shade Sail
To attach the Shade Sail D Ring to the wall in conjunction with a D Shackle, S Hook or Snap Hook.
To attach the Shade Sail D Ring to a timber/steel pole in conjunction with a S Hook, Snap Hook or D Shackle.
Use to tension the shade sail on one side for a triangle and 2 sides for a square or rectangle.
Use Coolaroo fixing accessories to attach Extreme or Handy Shade Sails to walls or poles.
Coolaroo’s range of fixing accessories are manufactured from Marine Grade 316 stainless steel. It is a superior quality steel for outdoors, which will not rust.
What accessories do I need? The accessories you will need will depend on:
- Number of points the shade sail has: triangle vs rectangle and whether the shade sail is being attached to a wall or pole
- Each point must be attached either by a Pad Eye to a wall or by an Eyebolt to a pole
- An S Hook, D Shackle or Snap Hook (depending on your personal preference) is then used to attach the D-ring on each corner of the shade sail to either the eyebolt or Pad eye on 2 sides of the shade sail
- The third or other 2 sides of the shade sail need to be attached to either the eyebolt or Pad eye with a turnbuckle for tensioning
- The Shade Sail needs to be fully tensioned in order to be stable in the wind. A strap tensioner should be used for the initial tensioning and a turnbuckle for final tensioning